Coffee.org-Save up to 20% on Your Favorite Coffee

Monday, June 8, 2015

The Chopped Kitchen

I love the show "Chopped", but I find myself just wanting to have my chance! I can hold my own in my kitchen, but wouldn't it be a blast to have a chance to cook in THAT kitchen!  Of course, I'd want the whole shebang and have a prep cook and a cleanup crew. All that lovely food in the pantry! All those spices!  A flash chiller and an ice cream maker!  

I would have to say that my kitchen is better designed; the sink is actually where I need it, not on the other end of the kitchen, and there is counter space beside the stove. And I have a dishwasher--ever see one on the Chopped set?

I'm not interested in the part where I actually have to open the basket and cook the ingredients. They come up with some weird stuff that I just wouldn't have a clue what to do with. Just my luck they'd give me eye of newt, pig cheeks and jelly beans,

Maybe I'll just stay in my own kitchen, and buy my own groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment