Coffee.org-Save up to 20% on Your Favorite Coffee

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Cabo Flats is a Winner!

I am just loving spending the winter in Jupiter Florida. I honestly cannot come up with a bad thing about this lovely city. We've eaten at a number of restaurants here and I have to say Cabo Flats rocks!

For one thing, it's very easy to find as it is right on Route 1 and has plenty of parking.  We went for lunch and were very pleasantly surprised with the decor, the service and especially the food. There is a very cool looking circle of sofas on a covered veranda with a great fire feature in the center. That would be a great spot to mingle with friends and discover a few of their long list of Tequilas available.

I ordered the sizzling beef fajitas and my husband ordered a beef burrito which was good but needed a bit more beef. My fajitas were outstanding and I was sad that I couldn't eat it all. If I had been able to eat it all, I probably would have burned my tongue on the sizzling platter.

It was slightly pricey, but it was well worth it. We are here for three more weeks and chances are, I'm going to have to go try something else to see it the whole menu is good. Go find out for yourself and I believe you'll find out Cabo Flats is indeed a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment